Tuesday, November 29, 2005

LONDON!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't written in quite a while, but I will try to write more from now on. I was without internet for a while, and then I got sick, and then I just forgot. But a few days ago one of the three people who read my little insignificant blog noticed I haven't posted anything in a long time, and so I promised I would write. I am keeping my promise, a little late, I know, but I am keeping it. And for mexican standards, this is pretty punctual. Jenny, I am writing in english for you honey, and I will do this often so that you can read me!

I am very excited to say that today it became final that I am going to London in January!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOO!!! I am going with Davo, and I will be with him for about a month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am also dying for this stupid semester to end. I dont know how it will end, but I long having it behind me, in the past. I need a miracle for it to end well, hopefully it will occur. I will do my part and work hard, but a little luck wouldn't hurt!

OK, I have to do homework, but I just had to write about london because I am SUPER excited!!!

When I was sick a few weeks ago I had a lot of time on my hands and did this online quiz. Coincidence?? :)

You Belong in London

A little old fashioned, and a little modern.
A little traditional, and a little bit punk rock.
A unique woman like you needs a city that offers everything.
No wonder you and London will get along so well.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BO! How exciting that you are going to London!!!! I am so incredibly happy for you and thrilled that you and David will get to spend that time together!!! Send me a post-card! :) What great news! Love, JO

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home