Tuesday, November 01, 2005

July 9th 2005

I just found this picture in Jenny's online photos, and I remember this moment perfectly. I love how the picture turned out. Being a Bridesmaid at this wedding was SO MUCH FUN!! Just being there was amazing. There is one thing that I regret about the wedding and that is that I didn't make a little speach (lucky for you JO!). At the moment it felt out of place, since it was just the Bestman, and Maid of Honor speaking, but now I think it would have been ok. I think I should have said something since I was the only family member in the bride's crew.

We went through SO MUCH together!! COUSINHOOD!! Midnight snack, camp, fighting over Brian Foster (who didn't like either of us), Tebeau, Donner, barbies, trolls (because we grew out of barbies), running away (not really going anywhere) being there for eachother even if we have always been worlds apart, sharing the role of the little mermaid... this could go on forever. It was such a special day, and such a happy occasion for a Kalman gathering.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah BO, you should have made a speech! I would love to have heard it, and then we could have the Kalmans' represented! I was so happy for you to be part of my wedding, and to see you since you are right, we are worlds apart! I miss you tons and hope someday that I can make a speech at your wedding...:)

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home