Sunday, January 01, 2006

Bienvenido el 2006 (y Postsecret)


To me, starting a new year gives a sense of closure to the last year. I like to think that now last year is in the past (even if it was in the past before the clock struck 12:00 last night). I am looking forward to having a good productive year, because I really feel I wasted a lot of time last year, and time is the one thing you can never get back. I haven't really made resolutions, because I never keep them when I do make them, but I have reflected on the mistakes I made last year and I am going to make sure I don't make them again.

An interesting discovery I made recently is a blog called postsecret. www.postsecret.com is a place where people mail in their secrets (any kind of secret) on an anonimous handmade postcard, and new secrets are posted every sunday. I thought the concept was interesting. The image in this post is from that page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home