Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Cleaning for the new year

It's interesting the amount of things you find when you go through papers that have been sitting around for a few years. I am clearing out my work space (just superficially) and I have already found a nice letter I wrote to someone I don't like AT ALL (I made a big effort, but never sent it), an itinerary from a trip I took with someone who made me the maddest I have ever been at anyone, a letter I wrote to someone who I cared about much more then this person will ever care about me (and never sent it, of course) and a letter I recently wrote to the only man I have ever loved (and good for me, loves me back). I have saved tickets and reciets which have special dates on them, like my birthday or the birthdate of people I like, movie tickets, notes to myself (I have way more of thses then I would like to admit), pages I have ripped out of old diaries (because when I read them I get embarrassed and rip them out), pictures, notes that I passed around in class with my girlfriends... all kinds of useless but sentimental crap. I really didn't think that cleaning (which is a chore) would stir up so much emotion...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home